Overview of Axis M2014-E
With on-board card storage and the free Axis Camera Companion software, the M2014-E bullet camera is ideal for creating a low-cost but high-spec IP-based CCTV system that provides all functionality required for retail or small business security surveillance without the need for a separate dedicated recording device, whilst access and management is very easy with good support for mobile use and multiple 3rd party viewing apps. Built-in video motion detection can be set to trigger email alerts with images attached and to start the camera recording at the same time, ensuring no activity is missed and you are notified immediately. HD 720p resolution combined with a progressive scan sensor and its 81° horizontal field of view, this smart mini camera produces sharp, high quality HDTV footage of activity in light levels down to 1.0 lux.
Other handy features include FTP and HTTP file upload, Axis' corridor format (ideal for covering aisles, corridors and staircases), external input and output triggers and PoE support for easy, one cable installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the options above.
Key features and benefits
- Small, attractive bullet-style camera suited for use in modern retail and business environments
- IP66-rated construction means the camera can be used in outdoor and semi-outdoor situations
- With the main unit positioned indoors, the camera unit can be used outdoors via a simple, single cable connection
- HD 720p video quality at 30 fps using H.264 compression for minimum bandwidth use and minimal loss of image quality
- Record CCTV footage within the camera on a MicroSD card, negating the need for a dedicated recording device
- Free Axis Camera Companion software, allowing easy set up and use in a small-scale CCTV system
Ideal for customers looking for an ease to use CCTV system and remote access through their mobile or tablet device. With good quality image reproduction, the Axis M2014-E is suited to a wide range of uses in which night-time, or surveillance in darkness, is less critical including in busy retail stores where shrinkage issue require covert or discreet camera coverage.