Overview of Axis Q6035-C
It is designed and constructed for operation in environments such as deserts, mines, remote pipelines, construction sites and city centres where extreme ambient temperatures and solar radiation mean security cameras get extremely hot. Beyond its IP66- and NEMA 4X-rating it meets the military standard MIL-STD-810G for extreme environments including high temperatures, solar radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, sand and dust ingress.
Whilst the camera can generate up to 30fps in HDTV 1080p (fully complying with the SMPTE 274M standard) it can uniquely also output up to 60 fps (frames per second) at HD 720p. HDTV 1080p used with 20x optical zoom makes for a supreme surveillance tool providing exceptional coverage over large distances.
The Q6035-C comes with a media converter switch with 2 x SFP slots (for SFP optical fibre modules) and two RJ-45 connectors offering the capability to network the camera easily over long distances in a daisy chain or ring topology for increased reliability. The two RJ-45 connectors can also be used for connection with additional cameras such as a thermal camera or temporarily to a laptop to set up or monitor the system locally. This external unit also provides power to the camera through the multi-connector cable (PSU optional, selectable above).
Key features and benefits
- Active cooling - built-in advanced climate control allows operation in extreme temperatures and extreme environments such as deserts
- Military-grade robustness - tested to the MIL-STD-810G standard and engineered for the ultimate in environmental toughness
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated
- Full SMPTE 274M HDTV 1080p standard compliance (1920x1080) - twice the resolution of HD720p
- 60 frames per second at HDTV 720p - ideal for applications that require the capture of quick movements and smoother video
- Precision optics and PTZ capability - 360° pan, 20° tilt above horizon and 20x optical zoom
- Autotracking capability - the camera can follow a walking person / pan at a speed of 450° per second.
- Media converter switch included - support for 2 x SFP slots and 2 x RJ45 connections for advanced networking integration. also supplies power to the camera
- Configurable I/O ports for alarm in/out
- Edge storage - footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied), or directly to a network share
- Automatic day/night function