Overview of Panasonic BL-C140
The Panasonic BL-C140A IP camera is a cost-effective, easy-to-setup network camera suitable for monitoring your residence or office, both indoors and out. With easy installation and splash-resistant body the camera can be placed in any outdoor location allowing you to keep an eye on the entrance to your home, workshop or driveway from any computer with an Internet connection.
Designed for ease of installation, the Panasonic BL-C140 comes with a Power Transfer Unit which will inject power into a standard Ethernet cable. This means you do not have to run separate power cables to the camera which gives you the flexibility to place the camera in virtually any location that you desire. This camera is a preferrable choice for majority of the home and office monitoring scenarios.
Comprehensive alarm management features allow the camera to be configured to send images by email or FTP when an alarm has been triggered by video motion detection or periodic transfer, all from an easy-to-use interface.
Key features and benefits
- Economic IP camera for outdoor use allows you to monitor your property or driveway from any computer with an Internet connection
- With the included Power Transfer Unit the camera can be installed in a wide range of locations, even where there are no power outlets available
- Compact size allows for discreet monitoring while its stylish design will not look out of place when installed around your home or property
Compatible recording platforms
- Software: Milestone XProtect, Panasonic Network Camera Recorder, SecuritySpy for Mac
- Network Video Recorders (NVRs): Qnap
- Panasonic BL-C160 - outdoor security camera with IR light and PIR sensor