Overview of SecuritySpy for Mac - 1 camera license
SecuritySpy is video surveillance software for the Mac. Once installed it will turn your Mac into a professional security surveillance system offering live image monitoring, recording and playback.
SecuritySpy is compatible with a wide range of devices. Not only will it work with network cameras but it supports analog cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers. It will even support the built-in iSight camera in a MacBook.
Recording is controlled using built-in motion detection routines. This will record footage only when the camera detects movement, reducing storage requirements or you can record continuously use the timelapse recording option. Images can also be viewed from remote locations using a Mac from another location on the network or even across the Internet. This allows you to keep an eye on your property from anywhere in the world.
Key features and benefits
- Comprehensive video surveillance software, developed exclusively for the Mac
- Supports a wide range of network cameras, analog CCTV cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers
- Can be accessed from a remote location from the same local network or the Internet. This allows you to monitor your property from any location
- SecuritySpy is a professional CCTV video surveillance application, reliable, affordable and easy to use
- Affordable and comprehensive video surveillance software for the Mac, reliable and easy to use. Suitable for home or small/medium-sized businesses