Overview of SecuritySpy for Mac - 4 camera license
SecuritySpy is comprehensive video surveillance software application developed exclusively for the Mac. This license provides live monitoring, video recording with audio and playback for up to 4 devices.
SecuritySpy is not limited to specific cameras. It will support a wide range of devices from IP/network cameras, analog cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers.
Recording can be based on built-in motion detection to save on storage space or run continuously using the timelapse feature. Remote access to the software allows you to access your cameras from another computer on the network or from across the Internet allowing you to always keep an eye on your property no matter where you are.
Key features and benefits
- Turn your Mac into a professional video surveillance system for use at home or small/medium-sized businesses
- Supports a wide range of network cameras, analog CCTV cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers
- Remote web access allows you to connect to the software using a standard Internet browser on the local network or from anywhere in the world across the Internet
- Affordable, reliable and easy to use with flexibility to upgrade as your security system grows
- Affordable and comprehensive video surveillance software for the Mac, reliable and easy to use. Suitable for home or small/medium-sized businesses