Overview of SecuritySpy for Mac - 8 camera license
SecuritySpy is a security monitoring, recording and playback application developed exclusively for the Mac. This base license allows you to connect up to 8 devices simultaneously but the software can be easily expanded to suit your growing demands.
Supporting a large number of devices from different manufacturers, SecuritySpy is compatible with IP cameras, analog cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers. It will also support the Apple iSight webcam built into a MacBook.
Recording is based on SecuritySpy's motion detection routines which only record footage when activity is detected, saving disk space. Alternatively you can record continuously using the timelapse feature. Another benefit of the SecuritySpy software is remote web access. You don't have to view your cameras from the Mac the software is installed to but can also view remotely from any computer on the network or even from anywhere in the world across the Internet.
Key features and benefits
- Use SecuritySpy to transform your Mac into a professional video surveillance system for up to 8 cameras for security at home or in any small/medium-sized business
- Supports a wide range of network cameras, analog CCTV cameras, webcams, video encoders and digital multiplexers
- Remote web access allows you to connect to the software using a standard Internet browser on the local network or from anywhere in the world across the Internet
- Affordable, reliable and easy to use with flexibility to upgrade as your security system grows
- Affordable and comprehensive video surveillance software for the Mac, reliable and easy to use. Suitable for home or small/medium-sized businesses