Overview of Vivotek MD7530
The Vivotek MD7530 is designed to be installed in demanding conditions without risk of damage, such as coaches, trains and schools. The casing of the camera is IP67-rated as well as being tamper and vandal resistant, meaning that it can be installed outdoors in high risk locations without being damaged.
The compact size of the camera allows it to be installed in exposed areas discreetly. Tamper detection software also alerts users immediately if the view is moved or obscured so that if the camera is covered or spraypainted, downtime can be kept to a minimum. MicroSD card recording also makes the camera much more reliable since there is no need to rely on remote recording servers.
Installation can be performed quickly with Power over Ethernet support, with no need for power cabling as power is supplied through the Ethernet cable. 1-Way audio also lets users hear events in addition to watching them. Additionally, the included 32 channel recording software stores footage to a Windows-based PC at no additional cost.
This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features and benefits
- Mount the camera outdoors in high risk environments without risk of damage from the weather, tampering or malicious damage
- Tamper detection software keeps downtime to a minimum by alerting users if the camera is obscured for any reason
- No external recording equipment is required as the camera features a MicroSD card slot (card not included)
- Install the camera quickly with Power over Ethernet, since Power is supplied through the Ethernet cable
- IP67 rated casing is weatherproof and vandal resistant, ideal for tough outdoor installations
- MicroSD card slot provides on-camera recording (MicroSD card not included)
- Power over Ethernet support draws power through the Ethernet cable (midspan required, selectable above)
- Tamper detection software send email alerts to users if the camera view is moved or obscured
- Compact form factor makes the camera unobtrusive when mounted
- 1-Way audio lets users listen to sound from around the camera
- Events can be triggered by tamper or motion detection, temperature and external input
- Dual simultaneous streaming produces two streams with different image settings and resolutions, ideal for simultaneous recording and monitoring
- QoS support reserves bandwidth for the camera, prioritizing video footage
- IPv6 support is ready for future changes to the IP addressing system
- MPEG-4 and MJPEG support provide a wide range of bandwidth use and image quality
- 32 Channel recording software stores video from up to 32 Vivotek cameras at no additional cost
Compatible recording platforms
- Vivotek MD7560 - rugged dome IP camera with 2 megapixel resolution